20100829

DAY THREE: EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR [MY] HEART


  1. you should make me laugh so much i literally 'rofl' and then just laugh heaps more and then after i just stop and stare at smiling but then my cheeks start to feel like they're gonna fall off.
  2. don't do drugs, smoke, etc.
  3. able to trust you with everything.
  4. lookss good, inside and out. (lets just face it, looks do count aswell .) - oh and also someone who wears lynx xP - lovveee the smeelll of itt !
  5. watching the lamest movies/tv shows that i love and you hate and you end up teasing me because i watch it but trust me i know you actually will love them. (;
  6. texting me all night, even though you know that i don't have any credit left.
  7. be yourself, don't let anyone distroy you because your amazing who you are..
  8. say you love me, and don't just say for the heck of it - tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment