20100902

one of those surveys again..

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
I’m actually not quite sure to be honest ..
What on your body is hurting or bothering you?
Uhm, my leg – knee.
What was your last thought before going to bed last night?
Whats going to happen tomorrow and the person I like at the moment.
What are you listening to?
The TV.
What’s something you’re not looking forward to?
Uhm, nothing.
Where do you think your best friend is right now?
Melinda&Rebecca = 6G girls.
Have you kissed anybody in the last 5 days?
Nope.
Sex on the first date?
Nahh…
Kiss on the first date?
I don’t mind, but preferably not.
Is there one person you want to be with right now?
Dunno. I can’t really decide.
Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
Meh, it’s alright. Could be better.
Is there something you would like to say to someone?
Yerr, I guess, but… I can’t remember what it was?
What are three things you did today?
Umm… Eat, do school work and hugged someone – that’s all I remembered haha.
Would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
Sleep at a friend's.
What is your favorite kind of gum?
5 Gum and Hubba-Bubba. FTW!
What is on your wrists right now?
Hair tie.
Do you hate when people call you when you’re sleeping?
Yes. Especially if I just fell asleep!
Ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
Yaaah.
Who’s the biggest sluut you know?
Rather not say.
Does anyone have strong feelings for you?
Who knows? Only God and they do, unless they told someone
Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Yerr, I think there’s more than one person…
Have you ever wasted your time on someone?
Yeeep.
Can you do the alphabet in sign language?
Nope.
How long have you had MySpace?
Never had it, booyaah!
How have you felt today?
Average.
You receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Ummm… I’d probably save it, for something more expensive.
What is wrong with you right now?
Nothing, I think…
Is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
Hmmm…. Sorta.
Would you rather have Starbucks or Jamba Juice right now?
Never heard of Jamba Juice? But nothing can beat Starbucks!
How late did you stay up last night and why?
I slept so early yesterday, earliest I’ve slept since prep :P oh and 9:40ish
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
A few hours ago.
What were you doing an hour
ago?
Eating dinner.
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Nothing much.
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Tad bit different.
Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope, in my pajamas.
Are you a patient person?
Most of the time I am.
Favorite color?
I have quite a few; red&blue&white&black
Are you missing someone?
Hmmm… I think so. I dunno.
Did you have a dream last night?
Yes, pretty weird but funny dream.
Do you love anyone who is not related to you?
Yeeah, I guess.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yeeeah.
Do you like meeting new people?
Meh, it depends.
Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Yeeeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment